Guided Glacial Potholes Tour
Explore a story over a billion years in the making.
Discover the stories hidden within scenic river views and unique geologic features as you explore with a park guide. Peek into the Bottomless Pit, step into the Bake Oven pothole, and marvel at the river gorge. You’ll be amazed at the events that shaped this picturesque area, from massive lava flows to glacial rivers to a struggle for preservation.
There is uneven, rocky terrain and short stairs on this tour. Expect to walk less than a half-mile with frequent stops for views. Please contact theView more
The tour is free, but a Minnesota State Park vehicle permit is required on all vehicles entering the park. These can be purchased for $7 for the day or $35 for the year.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 26, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 2, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 9, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 16, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 23, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Fri)
307 Milltown Rd, Taylors Falls, MN 55084