Virtual Holiday Tour of the Historic Courthouse
Enjoy a virtual photo tour of the Historic Courthouse decorated for the holidays from the comfort of your own home.
Located high on the hill overlooking downtown Stillwater, the Washington County Historic Courthouse is the longest standing courthouse in the state of Minnesota, serving as the administrative and judicial center for the county for more than a century. Now a Washington County Park, the Historic Courthouse offers guided and self-guided tours, activities for families, educational programming for the public, schools and scouts, public events, and private meeting and event rental spaces.
For theView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 25, 2021 at 09:00 am (Mon)
- Jan 26, 2021 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Jan 27, 2021 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Jan 28, 2021 at 09:00 am (Thu)
- Jan 29, 2021 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Jan 30, 2021 at 09:00 am (Sat)
- Jan 31, 2021 at 09:00 am (Sun)