Art show at the winery! A weekend of local art, local wine, local food and live music!
Wine Meets Art Festival July 13th and 14th at Saint Croix Vineyards!
Art show at the winery! Enjoy a day of local art, local award winning wines and local food. All paired with wonderful music! Enjoy interacting with top local artists as you stroll through the art show.
Live Jazz Music by the Ted Olsen Trio from 12pm-3pm!
Food Trucks: Heavy Metal Grill and Sumo Egg Rolls!
Introducing some of the over 20 artists and vendors participating this year!
· Alexis Krauss-Oil paintings/Prints/Clay/Wire sculptures- Artwork uses vivid colors and creates dreamy, whimsical art with images of dragons and other worlds.
· Bead Junquie-Jewelry-Beautiful beads, fine metals and original designs used to make the finest handmade jewelry.
· Bear Cub Designs- Acrylic paint on metal saws. I enjoy the outdoors and hunting trips with my father. I paint hunting scenes and wildlife on saw blades.
· Breanna Ellevol- Acrylic paintings on canvas, wood and re-purposed items with a charming rustic floral theme.
· Burnt Sugar-Confectionery- Creates sweets with a touch of whimsy to make people smile.
· Chalk Junquie-Signs-Chalkboards and Purveyor of Quality Chalk Surfaces, Pastes, plus Fabric Ink and Transfers.
· Croix Valley Foods- Producers of award-winning all natural, gluten-free barbecue sauces, marinades, steak sauce, dry rubs and seasonings.
· Diana Hatchitt Printmaking – Stillwater, MN- Nature is my inspiration and the intaglio plate provides a wonderful format for organic forms.
· Fine Art by Becky Streeter-Mixed Media-Imaginative three-dimensional works of art. Canvas sculptures/paintings are whimsical with bright colors.
· Gemstone Talisman -Jewelry and candles- Sterling silver and gemstones jewelry and wine glass charms. Soy candles with a hidden charm.
· Gifted Glass & More LLC -Fused Glass jewelry and art for the home. Giftedglassandmore.com
· Hex Clothing Company- We create unique designs to provide quality custom apparel and accessories.
· Hilltop Clay- Functional pottery with bright glazes. My stemless wine cups are one of my best sellers.
· Inspired by KJ Rae Photography- My passion is photography, primarily flora and fauna, and I love turning it into art work that people can enjoy!
· Jensen Natural Jewelry- Meaningful jewelry made by hand using natural stones and materials from the earth.
· Kelly Moriarty Photography- Nature photographer who creates prints on: canvas, metal, paper & ceramic tiles.
· Kili-ke-Zu Artisan Partnerships- Handcrafted baskets, bags and small gift items.
· Knits by Pearl- Hand knit neckwear
· Landre Gifts-Fiber Art and Jewelry- Hand-dyed silk scarves and jewelry, focusing on industrial jewelry using gears, keys and old watches.
· Lynne Ogg of Divine Intervention Creativity- The outdoors inspire me. I love to paint places I’ve been, animals and things that evoke a passion for life!
· Mint Stitch Apparel- Handmade clothing for infants, toddlers, children, men and women by local designer Natasha Haney.
· Rocks ‘n Jewelry- Jewelry with semi-precious stones and sterling silver. Small rock samples.
· Sabra Khan- Textiles and Glass- Mixed media artist focusing on stained glass mosaics. Also- jams, salsa, gourmet mixes and soaps that are vegan.
· Sophie Slamp Photography- Prints of small details in life, experimental and food photography.
· Tea Tree & Rose- Handmade facial, body, home and baby products based on the principles of herbalism.
· Trades Of Hope– Beth Buse- Your purchase makes a big impact. Feel good buying something with a name, a face and story behind it.